I keep commenting in Week 1 Discussions/Tips to share, but I can't see my comments once I've posted :(
I really enjoyed Tip 7 in how simple yet effective is to make everyday exercises more interesting, engaging, and...
I really enjoyed Tip 7 in how simple yet effective is to make everyday exercises more interesting, engaging, and memorable. Tip 8 is another great one. By chance, I saw Carolyn Graham once at ETJ Tokyo EXPO (English Teachers in Japan) where I was volunteering on tech support and she needed help setting up and cueing some things. I'd been wondering how to reach learners who'd felt they'd grown out of singing songs in class, her jazz chants seemed just the ticket I was looking for! However, it was a while before I had an opportunity to use them in class, but when I tried some motivation chants with 1st year uni students, it went over really well and much better than expected. So, it became 'a keeper'! I'm getting better You're getting better We're getting better now Step by step Day by day I introduced it orally first as a whole class choral listen and repeat, line by line, then building up. Teams of 4-5 then had to work together to recall and write it dow...
Usually that means that your privacy settings in your google plus account are set to 'private'. Perhaps you could check your account settings and make sure it's set to 'public' during this course
ReplyDeleteRuslan Filimonov were you able to get your settings straightened out?
ReplyDelete